Monday, August 4, 2008

Neglect

I have been neglecting this blog lately. Mostly it's just a lack of time to write new stuff. I always think of stuff I could write about, but it never seems to materialize.

I finished my 15-day cleanse and I was pretty pleased with it. My, um, bowels have been working much better (a problem area for me) since then. Although the strictness of the diet was overwhelming, in the end I think it has helped me continue in better eating habits.

Exercise has been so-so, again-time related. We just finished 2 weeks of swim lessons that cut out late afternoon exercise. With that done, hopefully I can get back on track. I've been averaging probably 2 runs a week, but I'd like to get in 3-4.

My weight is pretty stable. Which is an accomplishment given that I haven't really "dieted" in several weeks now. I've just been trying to make good choices. I still would like to lose 5lbs more, but that will have to wait a bit.

I need to get myself on a blogging schedule! I miss doing it. I love reading YOUR new blogs, so I need to get more of my own out there!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Good for you, Corrina on doing the cleanse! 15 days is a LONG time. Glad you're feeling more regular :)