Saturday, January 5, 2008

$88

Why is eating and feeding your family so costly? I went to Trader Joe's today with a few things in mind to pick up. Well, I obviously picked up a lot more...and $88 later. I did get things that should last a while--and a few multiples of things we eat often. And what's amazing is as I was picking stuff up, some of it I felt was good priced.

Hopefully these items will last me most of the month and then it will be worth it.

In my efforts to streamline my life more and make workdays/weekdays easier, we've stocked up a lot at the beginning of this month. Hubby is having a heart attack at how much we've spent thus far...so I need to make it last and use what we've got.

I want to find a good "mom planner" with meals, events etc.

On the exercise front, I am making myself take 2 days off in a row. Lately I've been running on Sundays--but not tomorrow. It might be raining anyways. My legs are paining me--I think they need a rest. And I think I need new shoes.

I'll let you know how I do with cooking good meals this week!

No comments: