Monday, September 8, 2008

My Latest Running Accessory

Just thought I'd share with you the latest thing I've been running with...my growing belly!

Miss Rose took this for me after we returned from a 4-mile run. So I'm looking a bit rough around the edges and it's not a perfect picture, but not bad for a 4-yr old photographer!



I'm about 16.5 weeks. I definately feel like my belly has popped really fast, but I guess that's what happens when you are having your third. And I started this pregnancy about 10lbs lighter than the last, so I guess that could make it show faster too.

It's kind of weird to look down while I'm running and pushing the stroller and see my belly jetting out a bit. Pretty soon, it's going to be almost hitting the handlebar!

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted a picture!!!! Please keep posting them through your pregnancy! She took a great picture. You look great and I don't even think I would think you were pregnant if I was a stranger walking by you :)

Unknown said...

Cute accessory! I think you should post more belly pics too :)

missyjoymo said...

You can still run faster than me - even with your accessory! ;)

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

Your belly is adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog :)